Davies & Davies Lettings office handles over 750 properties for local and overseas landlords, from Frome to Chippenham and Melksham to Bath via our High Street offices in Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and Westbury, and are one of the largest lettings and property management agents in the area.
Davies & Davies has prominent shop front displaying the properties available to let. Staffed by 10 specialist lettings negotiators who are dedicated to lettings clients’ properties for the highest possible rent in the shortest possible time, and we have recently been rated as Excellent in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2018 placing us in the 10% of letting agents in the country.
Davies & Davies manage properties in all price ranges from flats to large detached houses with equal diligence and careful attention. Our tenants come from far and wide and are carefully selected prior to being allowed possession of a property. Davies & Davies are also a member of ARLA.
• Maximum exposure through our distinctive To Let boards
• Telephoning/emailing of your property to potential tenants
• Your property to appear with high quality colour photographs in our high street window displays
• All properties on our website www.daviesanddavies.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.guildproperty.co.uk and www.relocation-agent-network.co.uk
• Viewings arranged and accompanied when required
• Continual assessment of your property throughout its course of marketing
• Dealing with offers and negotiating the best rent
• Thorough vetting of prospective tenants
• Inventory and Statement of Condition preparation
• Gas and electrical safety checks organised
• Maintenance work organised
• The preparation and service of Tenancy Agreements and other relevant legal documents
• Notification of meter readings to relevant utility companies
• A range of insurances available
• Quarterly property visits
• Checking tenants into and out of the property
• Rent and deposit collection
• Member of Propertymark ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents)
• Client Money Protection (CMP) provided by ARLA
• Independent redress provided by The Property Ombudsman (TPO)